It is possible to do more with what you got, which is important in Alberta's economy today more than ever before. The Lean Intro Workshop can introduce you to ways to do that through Lean thinking.
No matter what your organization does, Lean will help you do it better. Lean methodology is being applied in a broad range of enterprises including manufacturing, processing, construction, health care, engineering, banking and government services.
By understanding the principles of Lean, business owners and managers can:
- begin to lead change in their organizations,
- get employees engaged in solving problems, and
- begin to integrate continuous improvement thinking into their corporate culture.
All of that will result in improved productivity and a happier customer.
This fun and interactive workshop is offered in either a half-day format or a full-day format. Participants will be familiarized with the principles of Lean by operating workstations along an assembly line in a fictional aircraft plant. Through the visual, hands-on simulation, you will:
- see how thinking about your work differently can dramatically improve productivity,
- understand the foundation, principles and goals of a Lean organization, and
- gain a general understanding of Lean tools including kaizen, continuous improvement, recognizing waste, pull and one-piece flow, and much more.
Half-day Lean Intro: $149 per person.
Full-day Lean 101: $199 per person.
Volume discounts available to employers. Please inquire for an estimate.
Avel Espiritu is an expert in Lean principles and practices. With 14 years of progressive experience leading and managing projects, he applies lean manufacturing principles to execute project tasks and bring them to a close – on schedule and within budget.
As an innate team builder and dedicated mentor, Avel enjoys coaching business owners how to think Lean, particularly when they see direct results to their bottom line. Avel is an ASQ Certiﬁed Six Sigma Black Belt, and is also the recipient of the Dale Carnegie Outstanding Performance Award.